Laramie, WY - Finding just the right resin always involves trade-offs. Changing one requirement can greatly affect another. The goal of the Visual Search, available in the Prospector Plastics Database from IDES, is to help designers visualize these trade-offs in real time. Using slider bars, they are able to set the limits of their requirements and immediately see the effect on the other properties from a database of more than 85,000 grades.
The Visual Search also includes a Resin Price Index model to assist users that need to find the lowest cost resin that satisfies the performance requirements of their application.
More information is available at: www.ides.com/prospector/visual-search
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets