Laramie, WY - Finding just the right resin always involves trade-offs. Changing one requirement can greatly affect another. The goal of the Visual Search, available in the Prospector Plastics Database from IDES, is to help designers visualize these trade-offs in real time. Using slider bars, they are able to set the limits of their requirements and immediately see the effect on the other properties from a database of more than 85,000 grades.
The Visual Search also includes a Resin Price Index model to assist users that need to find the lowest cost resin that satisfies the performance requirements of their application.
More information is available at: www.ides.com/prospector/visual-search
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel