Laramie, WY - Finding just the right resin always involves trade-offs. Changing one requirement can greatly affect another. The goal of the Visual Search, available in the Prospector Plastics Database from IDES, is to help designers visualize these trade-offs in real time. Using slider bars, they are able to set the limits of their requirements and immediately see the effect on the other properties from a database of more than 85,000 grades.
The Visual Search also includes a Resin Price Index model to assist users that need to find the lowest cost resin that satisfies the performance requirements of their application.
More information is available at: www.ides.com/prospector/visual-search
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012