Washington, DC – Océ Business Services, a leader in document process management services and technology, will highlight its records management, document imaging and managed print services solutions at the AIIM (Association for Information and Image Management) International Exposition and Conference.
At this year's conference, taking place in March 21 – 24 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, experts from Océ will be on hand to help attendees understand how to better leverage document process management best practices to reduce costs and streamline efficiency in order to succeed in today's competitive business environment.
A joint presentation, "DIRECTV: A Records Management Case Study," will take place on Tuesday, March 22 from 3:30 to 4:10 p.m. in room 145B. Presenters include Cheryl Young, senior records and information solutions architect, Océ Business Services, and Gloria Mickelson, document control manager, DIRECTV. The session will spotlight how DIRECTV obtained executive support and launched an enterprise-wide records management program. Highlights include:
* Overcoming challenges such as the lack of a common classification system
* Implementing new initiatives, which included developing an intranet with procedures, forms and training to support the Office of Records Management as well as creating a new records retention schedule
Océ will also showcase Océ MPS, the company's managed print services offering that provides enterprises with optimized utilization of document output equipment, better control of document-related expenses and improved operating efficiency. The net impact is a marked reduction in the total cost of office print/copy, which is estimated at three percent of revenue according to such industry analysts as Gartner, IDC and InfoTrends.
"Many document management professionals are looking for untapped opportunities to contain costs and improve efficiency," notes Elizabeth Halaki, chief marketing officer for Océ Business Services. "Our experts are available to help information management executives gain insight into best practices that span document imaging, print/copy and records management, and other critical document management processes. These insights will enable executives to implement solutions that can give their company the competitive edge it needs to thrive in the days ahead."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel