Columbia, Maryland — Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc has congratulated Chris Riebold, the grand prize winner of the Behind the Scenes raffle at this year's United States Institute for Theater Technology (USITT) conference. Chris, who works at Charlotte's Norman Sound & Productions, will receive a professional license of the 2011 version of Vectorworks® Spotlight with Renderworks® software.
Behind the Scenes is a program developed by The ESTA Foundation to provide entertainment technology industry members with grants for emergency situations, such as serious illness, injury or death. A raffle co-hosted by The ESTA Foundation and the Long Reach Long Riders is held each year at USITT to raise funds for the program.
"Behind the Scenes is a wonderful program that provides an invaluable service to members in the entertainment industry," said Jeremy Powell, director of product marketing for Nemetschek Vectorworks. "We are honored to be able to contribute to the raffle at USITT to raise funds for this great cause."
Rick Rudolph, Chair of the Behind the Scenes Committee, commented "We are extremely grateful to Nemetschek Vectorworks for their wonderful ongoing support of Behind the Scenes. Spotlight has always been one of the most popular prizes at our annual raffle and we were delighted to have it as our grand prize this year."
In addition to the Vectorworks Spotlight with Renderworks software, prizes this year were donated by Apollo Design Technology, BMI Supply, Mountain Productions, Norcostco, Production Advantage, Rosco, Rose Brand, USITT, the Utah Shakespearean Festival and Vincent Lighting Systems.
Mar 15, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel