Columbia, Maryland — Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc has congratulated Chris Riebold, the grand prize winner of the Behind the Scenes raffle at this year's United States Institute for Theater Technology (USITT) conference. Chris, who works at Charlotte's Norman Sound & Productions, will receive a professional license of the 2011 version of Vectorworks® Spotlight with Renderworks® software.
Behind the Scenes is a program developed by The ESTA Foundation to provide entertainment technology industry members with grants for emergency situations, such as serious illness, injury or death. A raffle co-hosted by The ESTA Foundation and the Long Reach Long Riders is held each year at USITT to raise funds for the program.
"Behind the Scenes is a wonderful program that provides an invaluable service to members in the entertainment industry," said Jeremy Powell, director of product marketing for Nemetschek Vectorworks. "We are honored to be able to contribute to the raffle at USITT to raise funds for this great cause."
Rick Rudolph, Chair of the Behind the Scenes Committee, commented "We are extremely grateful to Nemetschek Vectorworks for their wonderful ongoing support of Behind the Scenes. Spotlight has always been one of the most popular prizes at our annual raffle and we were delighted to have it as our grand prize this year."
In addition to the Vectorworks Spotlight with Renderworks software, prizes this year were donated by Apollo Design Technology, BMI Supply, Mountain Productions, Norcostco, Production Advantage, Rosco, Rose Brand, USITT, the Utah Shakespearean Festival and Vincent Lighting Systems.
Mar 15, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012