NAFEMS, the International Association for the Engineering Analysis Community, has announced that SIMULIA, the Dassault Systèmes brand that delivers a scalable portfolio of Realistic Simulation solutions, will be Principal Sponsor of the NAFEMS World Congress.
The 2011 World Congress, being held in Boston, MA, USA between May 23rd and 26th will include over 150 presentations in more than 40 sessions over three days, representing the most comprehensive and wide-ranging collection of analysis and simulation specific papers available from one independent, international event.
“We are delighted to welcome SIMULIA as Principal Sponsor of our biennial World Congress”, commented David Quinn, Head of Marketing & Communications at NAFEMS. “For the past three congresses, we have received a great deal of support from Simulia, and we look forward to having them on board for the event in Boston this year”.
With additional sponsorship coming from Autodesk, CEI Ensight, Siemens, ESI Group, Simpack, Simmetrix, MSC Software, ANSYS and LMS, with support from Desktop Engineering as Media Partner, the importance of the World Congress for the simulation and analysis community is plain to see. “Delegates and presenters travel from around the world to attend the NAFEMS Congress”, Quinn continued. “The calibre of papers and presentations, combined with the training courses and workshops included in the delegate fee, gives attendees an unrivalled insight into the state-of-the-art and state-of-practise from every corner of the analysis community. We truly believe that this is an unmissable event for anyone involved in analysis and simulation at any level”.
“SIMULIA continues to be the Principal Sponsor of the 2011 NAFEMS Global Congress, because we share a common vision and pioneering spirit with our international community for advancing the capabilities and business value of simulation technology,” stated Ken Short, VP Strategy & Marketing, SIMULIA, Dassault Systèmes. “We are not only focused on enhancing the capabilities of Abaqus FEA software, we are also committed to inventing new technology and methods that enables engineers and researchers to accelerate the exploration of real-world physical behavior of materials and products in order to improve performance, safety, and quality of life.”
As many as 6 parallel tracks will run over the three days of the Congress, covering topics including;
* Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
* Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
* Fatigue & Fracture
* Multi-Body Systems (MBS)
* Industrial Applications
* Business Benefits
* Dynamics & Testing
* Analysis Management
* Simulation Data Management
* Seismic Analysis
* High Performance Computing (HPC)
* Business Benefits of Simulation
* ...and many more
A number of short-courses will be available free to all delegates, as well as several workshops and special sessions on specific topics.
The NAFEMS World Congress is the only event dedicated to showcasing the state-of-the-art and state-of-practice in the simulation world in an impartial forum, open to everyone with an interest in how to get the most from their use of simulation.
Visit the Congress website at www.nafems.org/congress to find out more, and to register.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting