ModuleWorks, a supplier of CAD/CAM components for toolpath generation and simulation, will be exhibiting their software component for the dental industry at the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne from 22nd to 26th March (Hall 3.1, Stand L30a).
ModuleWorks provide a fully featured component for dental CAD/CAM including 3- 5-Axis machining and full machine simulation. It is designed for use in dental CAD/CAM systems to manufacture copings, bridges, crowns, inlays and abutments.
David Plater, Technical Director for ModuleWorks comments “We’re seeing a lot of interest for our technology in the dental industry and partners are providing Dental CAM solutions using our components for toolpaths and simulation. IDS provides an ideal opportunity to show the benefits of our technology to the wider industry”.
The ModuleWorks team will be on hand at IDS to show their latest developments for dental CAD/CAM technology. The components have simple and open interfaces and can easily combined with dental design systems and virtually any dental machine tool. Toolpaths have been specifically optimised for dental applications and can be used with both STL mesh and NURB surfaces.
Further detail on the dental components, including a downloadable factsheet, worked example and video can be found at www.moduleworks.com/dental
In addition, there will be a Webcast to showcase all the new Dental functionality on Thursday 10th March.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel