Safran subsidiary Messier bugatti selects OPX2 as its corporate solution for Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management.
Messier-Bugatti, SAFRAN Group, is a world actor in the field of aeronautical braking and carbon brakes. Messier-Bugatti wheels and carbon brakes equips more than 2,500 commercial aircraft across the world, including 250 airline companies and 20 airforces amongst its customers and providing them with support throughout the entire world. A system integrator, Messier-Bugatti also provides excellence and innovation in functions such as braking, steering and monitoring systems.
Messier-Bugatti has over 1300 employees worldwide and makes 420 millions euros of turnover.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel