Safran subsidiary Messier bugatti selects OPX2 as its corporate solution for Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management.
Messier-Bugatti, SAFRAN Group, is a world actor in the field of aeronautical braking and carbon brakes. Messier-Bugatti wheels and carbon brakes equips more than 2,500 commercial aircraft across the world, including 250 airline companies and 20 airforces amongst its customers and providing them with support throughout the entire world. A system integrator, Messier-Bugatti also provides excellence and innovation in functions such as braking, steering and monitoring systems.
Messier-Bugatti has over 1300 employees worldwide and makes 420 millions euros of turnover.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012