Irvine, CA: MecSoft Corporation has announced a partnership with Sibe Automation to provide an integrated programming and machining solution.
VisualMILL, bundled with Sibe’s CNC routers, provides an elegant and powerful solution for the vacuum forming industry. This easy-to-use turnkey system offers outstanding performance and unbeatable value.
“MecSoft is committed to providing comprehensive and value driven machining solutions for the global manufacturing industry,” says Anita Anand, Vice President of Sales and Operations. “We have found that Sibe Automation has a very similar commitment and passion to their industry. We are excited to help offer their customers with the best integrated vacuum forming solution available.”
When used with Sibe’s CNC routers, VisualMILL provides users with the ability to quickly and efficiently create three dimensional vacuum tools in nonferrous materials. Once a panel is created on a Sibe vacuum forming machine, users can quickly program the Sibe router to automatically trim off excess material.
Sibe Automation is thrilled to offer our customers a CAM solution that is so easy to use and integrates so well with our CNC solutions,” stated Simon Gaysinsky, President at Sibe Automation. “Sibe customers have come to expect a one-stop shopping experience when they buy from us. With the addition of VisualMILL, we can offer another ‘Plug and Work’ system.”
Mar 9, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel