Tolland, CT – CNC Software, Inc. announces that its Mastercam for SolidWorks® software package was recently awarded Certified Gold Partner status and supports SolidWorks® 3D CAD software.
Designers, engineers, and machinists use Mastercam for SolidWorks software to program their toolpaths after they have finished designing in SolidWorks. The toolpaths are applied directly to the SolidWorks model in their native environment.
A SolidWorks Certified Gold Partner Product, Mastercam for SolidWorks, allows users to program their parts directly in SolidWorks, using Mastercam’s vast array of toolpaths. The combination of Mastercam for SolidWorks and SolidWorks 2011 allows users to combine the best in CAD with the best in CAM, all without leaving their SolidWorks interface.
“Integration between key product design applications can shave precious time off of the development process and increase productivity,” said Nick Iwaskow, SolidWorks Manager, Alliances. “Integrating Mastercam for SolidWorks directly within the SolidWorks environment helps designers and engineers improve designs and deliver the products their customers are looking for.”
“With our toolpaths running directly in the SolidWorks environment, our users will feel comfortable programming their parts, just as if they were in standard Mastercam,” says Ben Mund, Marketing Manager, CNC Software, Inc. “The beauty is that now they can run those toolpaths inside of SolidWorks, without the hassle of exporting files and handling the translation.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers