LOVELAND, Colo - Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today announced the early registration discount for this year's event will be extended until April 21.
Until May 1, full registrations will cost $795, a $200 savings. After that date, the price will increase to $895 for web registrations until May 21, then $995 at the door.
Now in its eighth year, the annual CIC (www.3dcic.com) brings together experts and executives from a wide range of discrete manufacturing industries, as well as representatives from government and defense communities, to discuss the latest issues and solutions in collaboration and interoperability in global business.
The three-day international meeting provides a world-class forum for exploring strategies, opportunities and solutions for improving innovation in such areas as global product development, manufacturing, logistics and support.
Mar 30, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program