KOMPAS-3D from ASCON Group will be presented at Hannover Messe 2011. From 4th till 8th April all the visitors of the event will be able to familiarize and try-in-use reach feature set of 3D and 2D modeller, as well as high-tech add-ons of KOMPAS-3D V12 at ASCON' booth in Hall 17 Stand G68.
This year the banner of the fair is "Smart Efficiency". KOMPAS-3D will be showcased among others intelligent solutions aimed at cutting costs, optimizing process efficiency and conserving resources at every stage of the production chain. In frame of Digital Factory the software will be presented for designers, engineers, IT experts, editors, journalists, students, representatives of educational institutions and all the interested in powerful, as well as cost-effective MCAD software. KOMPAS-3D V12 is the perfect solutions for people, who don't want to spend more money on the same high-level result. All the functional of KOMPAS-3D for 3D design and KOMPAS-Graphic for 2D solid modelling meet the highest demands of todays high-performance designer and engineer, but at the same time prices for the softwares are considerably more affordable as for the brand-named solutions with the same functional.
ASCON will provide:
- Showcases and demonstration of software solutions for Mechanical CAD — KOMPAS-3D and KOMPAS-Graphic;
- Tutorials and Trainings of highly qualified CAD experts;
- Functional comparison for KOMPAS-3D vs other CAD solutions;
- FREE Trial Versions of KOMPAS-3D V12 for further familiarization;
- Presentation of ASCON Educational Program;
- Special offers for KOMPAS-3D Professional and Educational License.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets