HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will host a Discovery Tour event on March 22, 2011, in Yeosu, Korea that will feature Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional including demonstrations of integration with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis.
The presentation will highlight this productivity-enhancing design and engineering integration that breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment.
For registration information, contact Jungmin Lee at telephone 02-3489-0349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012