HOUSTON, TX - Intergraph will host a Discovery Tour event on March 22, 2011, in Yeosu, Korea that will feature Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional including demonstrations of integration with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis.
The presentation will highlight this productivity-enhancing design and engineering integration that breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment.
For registration information, contact Jungmin Lee at telephone 02-3489-0349 or email email@example.com.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program