HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will host a Discovery Tour event on March 23, 2011, in Ulsan, Korea that will feature Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional including demonstrations of integration with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis.
The presentation will highlight this productivity-enhancing design and engineering integration that breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment.
For registration information, contact Jungmin Lee at telephone 02-3489-0349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets