Scottsdale, AZ – Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC) proudly announces that its secure Content Sealed Format (CSF) has met the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). This solidifies IGC's continued dedication to content security and creation of technology that meets stringent government standards.
The global standard for encryption, FIPS 197 has been the U.S. Government specification for the AES since 2002. Considered a benchmark for security in government, FIPS 197 is the standard of the National Security Association (NSA) for transmitting top secret information.
CSF was designed to be a simple, self-contained alternative to complicated and often expensive digital rights management solutions. Through IGC's Brava® and Net-It® products, including the free Net-It Now, users can convert any document, image or CAD file to a secure CSF file and apply Visual Rights® to control what the file recipient can do with the content of the document. For example, users can restrict printing, republishing and commenting on a CSF file and even expire (time bomb) the CSF using either a relative date (e.g., two weeks from today) or a hard date (e.g., April 10, 2011). Recipients view the CSF with the free Brava Reader.
IGC Director of Product Management Mark Farlin comments, "The FIPS 197 certification for CSF demonstrates Informative Graphics' commitment to attaining the highest qualifications in document security and a continued dedication to creating technology that adheres to, or exceeds, the Federal Government standards."
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers