Photorealistic Rendering Plug-In for Google SketchUp Completely Re-Written and Greatly Extended.
NOVATO, CA - IMSI/Design, the global leader in retail CAD, announced its leading photorealistic rendering and lighting control plug-in for Google™ SketchUp™ and SketchUp Pro has been updated. Renditioner Pro v2 has been completely re-written and supports dozens of new features and enhancements.
"Renditioner Pro v2 is now much more powerful," stated Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design. "We believe Renditioner Pro v2 sets an even higher standard for photorealistic rendering and lighting control within SketchUp and SketchUp Pro."
Always known for its innovative and intuitive interface, v2 adds powerful new features and enhancements including:
* Sub-image rendering
* HDR (High Dynamic Range)-based lighting
* Progressive rendering
* Drag-and-Drop attributes
* Alpha texture transparency
* Print from screen
* Materials, finishes, and bump maps
* Predefined, weather-based lighting schemes
* Shadow catcher
* Drag, orbit, and walk tools (real-time navigation)
* Predefined and custom aspect ratios
* Real-world cameras
* Twist lighting controls
* Standard views
* Turntable animation
* Layout settings
* ... and more.
"Creating stunning photorealistic renderings from SketchUp couldn't be any easier or quicker," added Mayer.
Renditioner Pro v2 supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 and is compatible with SketchUp and SketchUp Pro v7 and v8. A Macintosh version is expected to be available in April. Price is US $199.99 and is now available from the IMSI website.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel