Rand Worldwide (OTCBB:RWWI), a global provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced today that its IMAGINiT Technologies division (imaginit.com) recently received several awards from Autodesk, Inc., a world leader in 3D design software. IMAGINiT, and recently merged entity Avatech, took home the Q4 Reseller of the Quarter Award for Autodesk’s fiscal year 2011, two Platinum Club awards, and was also honored with the Ninety-Ninety Award for Excellence.
“Our technical, sales and customer support staff are proud to have won a string of the most coveted Autodesk awards over the past few weeks,” says Marc Dulude, Chief Executive Officer, Rand Worldwide. “It feels great to be recognized for our exceptional technical expertise, customer service and sales, and we recognize that none of this would be possible without the support of our customers and especially our long-term customers that have been with us year after year.”
The four prestigious Autodesk awards recognize the leadership that IMAGINiT Technologies demonstrates in technical expertise, customer service and sales growth.
* Top North American Reseller in Education Overall Sales Growth Platinum Award - This Platinum Award was presented to acknowledge the continued growth and strength in the various educational fields during the Autodesk 2011 fiscal year.
* Top North American Reseller in Overall Product Sales Growth Platinum Award - This Platinum Award was presented to acknowledge that the company demonstrated strong Autodesk sales performance and commitment to customer service during the Autodesk 2011 fiscal year.
* Ninety-Ninety Award for Excellence - Autodesk also presented IMAGINiT with the Ninety-Ninety Award for Excellence for having a 90% renewal rate and a 90% attach rate on Subscription contracts for the previous fiscal year. Recipients of this award also had to demonstrate the value of Subscription through their marketing channels, and had to demonstrate sales of at least 500 new Subscription contracts.
* North American Reseller of the Quarter - Autodesk named IMAGINiT the North American Reseller of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of Autodesk’s 2011 fiscal year. IMAGINiT was selected for its significant growth and exceeding targets across industry-specific markets that include architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing and design visualization. Overall, this award is based on quality of customer service, support and professional education, overall growth and vertical sales.
IMAGINiT Technologies is one of the world’s largest providers of enterprise solutions to the engineering community, as well as being one of the largest North American Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) sites. With over 20 years of experience, and more than 45 offices throughout North America and Asia Pacific, the company provides expertise, training and support needed to help companies increase productivity, maximize their investment in design engineering software tools and gain competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments