Solothurn, Switzerland – Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that PLM industry experts Joe Barkai of IDC Manufacturing Insights, Peter Bilello of CIMdata, and Oleg Shilovitsky of Beyond PLM will be featured speakers at the Aras Community Event (ACE) 2011 International, April 26-28 in Dearborn, Michigan, U.S.
Date: April 26- 28, 2011
Location: The Henry (formerly the Ritz Carlton) - Dearborn, MI (close to Detroit USA)
Cost: Free to Attend - No Fee (Space is Limited - Registration Required)
Details, Agenda and Registration: www.aras.com/ACE2011
ACE 2011 International brings together business and IT professionals from around the world to network and collaborate with other members of the corporate community and gain valuable insight to take their strategic PLM initiatives to the next level.
IDC’s Joe Barkai, Practice Director, Product Lifecycle Strategies, will present on PLM for Improved Product Lifecycle Decisions; CIMdata President Peter Bilello will outline the ROI of PLM; and leading PLM blogger Oleg Shilovitsky will lead a panel discussion of what the future holds Beyond PLM. The 3 day Community event will also feature an array of user presentations, breakout sessions, exhibits along with the popular Community Solution Showcase, a rapid-fire session of demonstrations developed and enhanced by community members worldwide.
Whether you are evaluating enterprise PLM solutions or are currently deploying a system, ACE 2011 International provides an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge for your company’s PLM initiative, learn best practices, find out how other global companies are using Aras, and network with peers, partners and Aras team members.
Mar 27, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel