Montreal – ICAM Technologies Corporation is pleased to announce the shipping of CAM-POST® V19, the latest version of its NC post-processing development software, to its user community. Version 19 of ICAM’s Integrated PSE product suite is also being shipped to current users.
Integrated PSE includes CAM-POST®, Virtual Machine® and Control Emulator™ and provides a unique environment for Post-processing, Simulation and Emulation inside a single software platform.
Integrated PSE interfaces with the most popular CAD / CAM / PLM systems, CNC controllers and machine tools and provides the means to compute in-process stock geometry to identify, list and display surface gouges, excess material, inaccessible areas and rapid-motion collisions at any time during the post-processing and verification phase.
Building on its advanced “forward-looking” features such as path planning and rotary axes pre-positioning / winding, developed to enhance the machining process while avoiding dwell marks, over-traveling and rotary repositioning, Integrated PSE V19 offers an array of new features to its end-users including:
* Mill / Turn Simulation with Material Removal
* Built-in support for Mill / Turn sub-spindle or back spindle
* Probing Simulati on
* RTCP and LCS Support
* New flexible GENER & CeRun user interface layout
* Windows XP, Vista and 7 compliant installation and operation
“Version 19 of CAM-POST, Virtual Machine and Control Emulator provides our customers with a powerful software tool allowing for post-processing and simulation with G-code verification for advanced machining applications including Mill / Turns,” says Brian Francis, ICAM’s Director of Research and Development.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012