FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif - iBASEt, an MES supplier for the aerospace and defense industry, will demonstrate the integration between its software suite Solumina and the leading CAD/PLM systems at the AeroDef Exposition and Conference on April 5-7 at the Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif. Specifically, iBASEt will exhibit Solumina’s paperless shop floor operations and quality management system with integration to PTC Creo/Windchill and Dassault Systemes CATIA/ENOVIA/3DVIA.
“Now, manufacturers are clamoring to unite MES and PLM,” writes Stephanie Neil, Managing Automation’s senior editor, in the article: “Enterprise Integration Includes PLM and MES.”
The conventional wisdom over the past few years stressed that integrating MES with ERP could dramatically change business for the better. But many observers feel an alignment with engineering and manufacturing is more important to the organization, she added.
Tight information flow between engineering’s CAD/PLM systems and manufacturing’s MES systems can reduce the time it takes to introduce new products, decrease manufacturing mistakes related to design interpretation, and manage engineering changes more efficiently.
“Solumina fully leverages investments made in 3D CAD systems and streamlines the flow of information between engineering and manufacturing, not just for regulatory compliance, but, to improve efficiency and accelerate product innovation,” Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing at iBASEt, said. “We have been providing these integrated solutions through partnerships with leading engineering software vendors.”
iBASEt booth (#1109) - To schedule a product demonstration at AeroDef contact email@example.com.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers