FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif - iBASEt, an MES supplier for the aerospace and defense industry, will demonstrate the integration between its software suite Solumina and the leading CAD/PLM systems at the AeroDef Exposition and Conference on April 5-7 at the Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif. Specifically, iBASEt will exhibit Solumina’s paperless shop floor operations and quality management system with integration to PTC Creo/Windchill and Dassault Systemes CATIA/ENOVIA/3DVIA.
“Now, manufacturers are clamoring to unite MES and PLM,” writes Stephanie Neil, Managing Automation’s senior editor, in the article: “Enterprise Integration Includes PLM and MES.”
The conventional wisdom over the past few years stressed that integrating MES with ERP could dramatically change business for the better. But many observers feel an alignment with engineering and manufacturing is more important to the organization, she added.
Tight information flow between engineering’s CAD/PLM systems and manufacturing’s MES systems can reduce the time it takes to introduce new products, decrease manufacturing mistakes related to design interpretation, and manage engineering changes more efficiently.
“Solumina fully leverages investments made in 3D CAD systems and streamlines the flow of information between engineering and manufacturing, not just for regulatory compliance, but, to improve efficiency and accelerate product innovation,” Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing at iBASEt, said. “We have been providing these integrated solutions through partnerships with leading engineering software vendors.”
iBASEt booth (#1109) - To schedule a product demonstration at AeroDef contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments