Manufacturing intelligence solution provides single view of all data sources to identify down-time root causes, measure performances and take corrective actions.
TROY, Mich – Altair Engineering, Inc invites plant management personnel within manufacturing operations to participate in a free webinar discussing how HiQube, a new-generation business intelligence and data analytics technology, can simplify and automate root cause analysis and provide deeper insight into plant performances.
The webinar, co-hosted by Altair and the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS), is scheduled for Thursday, March 10, at 11 a.m. EST. Manufacturing executives can participate by registering at www.hiqube.com/NCMSwebinar.
For production operations, HiQube enables IT managers, plant managers, finance managers and inventory control management to avoid the time-consuming process of poring over spreadsheets, text files and manual log entries to track down the root causes of equipment downtime, lagging production or quality control issues.
HiQube simplifies root-cause analysis by providing a single, consolidated view of all relevant information across the enterprise, allowing managers to slice, dice and drill information, as well as to view key performance indicators and conduct what-if analyses, to find the source of production bottlenecks rapidly.
NCMS Executive Director, Jon Riley, will make a short introduction to kick-off the webinar and will be followed by Altair’s Vice President of Business Intelligence Solutions, Alhad Joshi. With more than 20 years of experience in software development and information management systems, Joshi will share HiQube’s unique approach to enabling a seamless decision support system for plant operations. The discussion will address the aggregation, extraction and transformation of siloed plant data into an advanced multi-dimensional data model – without disrupting business operations or requiring infrastructure upgrades – to provide timely and rapid insight through interactive performance dashboards.
HiQube’s technology yields spectacular returns on investment, with payback times of less than six months, while reducing response times by tenfold or better, making the monitoring of factory floor operations quick and efficient.
Mar 9, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel