Colombo, Sri Lanka - GstarCAD, a provider of 2D/3D CAD software, was invited as the only enterprise from private sector to attend and make an important speech at the Regional Training of Trainers Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) Support Institutions organized by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in cooperation with the National Intellectual Property Office of Sri Lanka (NIPO) and the Japan Patent Office (JPO) on March 7 to 10, 2011.
This training program is aim to improve Intellectual property (IP) awareness and enable formulation and implementation of policies, programs and strategies for all member States of WIPO, in accordance with WIPO's mission of promoting the protection of IP rights worldwide and extending the benefits of the international IP system.
As GstarCAD's continuous efforts have been highly evaluated by Chinese government and WIPO, it was rewarded with the WIPO Award in the category "Utilization Award" on Nov.18, 2010 and this time Huang Meiyu, Vice-President of Suzhou Gstarsoft Co., Ltd., delivered a speech on Strategic Use of IP at Gstarsoft at the training conference, sharing the experience of how GstarCAD ensures self-owned IP of all developed software products being protected via copyright and trademark registrations, and promotes the use of GstarCAD software with legal copyright by providing innovative solutions but much lower cost, complying with related laws and regulations at home and abroad. The speech was highly evaluated as a very practical case study by the organizers and attendants of other countries.
After over 10 years of great effort in IP protection and application, Gstarsoft has become a famous 2D/3D CAD software provider in China; in this year, GstarCAD 2011 with optimized GRX technology, enhanced performance and newly added functions is aiming at overseas market. "Although Gstarsoft is faced with different economic, commercial and legal environments as a growing-up enterprise for international business," Huang Meiyu said, "GstarCAD have made great achievements and is set as a case study of IP protection; thus we believe that GstarCAD will attract more and more global attention and continue to blossom in the IP protection and application."
Mar 16, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012