TOLLAND, CT - Gerber Scientific, Inc reported that John Hancock, President of Gerber Technology, will be leaving the company, effective April 30, 2011. Marc Giles, Gerber Scientific, Inc. President and CEO will assume leadership responsibilities for the Gerber Technology (“GT”) business segment.
“We thank John for his many contributions to Gerber Technology and the key role he played in driving GT’s growth strategy over the past few years. We wish him well in his new endeavors,” said President and CEO, Marc Giles.
Giles also announced that as part of the company’s transformation plan, Gregg Williams has joined the company in the newly created position of Vice President of Marketing, Product Management and Service. Gregg has a solid background in marketing, sales and service with a strong focus on identifying and capitalizing on customer and market needs.
“We continue to make progress in our overall business model transformation and our growth plans for GT are a critical component of that strategy,” said Giles. “This flattening of our organizational structure while increasing our sales and marketing bench strength will allow us to be more nimble and responsive to market opportunities in the Apparel and Industrial Segment.”
Giles concluded, “We are continuing to focus on further optimizing our business portfolio and operating model while reducing our cost structure and accelerating new product development. We are also committed to achieving our financial performance target of 8+% annual sales growth and double-digit operating margins by fiscal 2013.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel