Includes support for Google SketchUp 8.0 and eDrawings 2011.
Mumbai: Geometric Limited today announced the release of eDrawings Professional for Google SketchUp version 8.0 with support for Google SketchUp 8.0 and eDrawings 2011.
eDrawings is the first email enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D and 3D product design data.
The new version of eDrawings Professional for Google SketchUp includes:
* Support for Google SketchUp 8.0
* eDrawings viewer version upgraded to eDrawings 2011
* Triad to Move/Constrain component movement to a coordinate axis or plane, or to rotate components about a coordinate axis
* Search or Filter component names from the components tree
eDrawings Publishers are also available for Pro/ENGINEER®, CATIA V5®, NX®, Autodesk Inventor®, SolidEdge®, as well as for STEP/IGES/STL/OBJ/RHINO/DGN and DWG/DXF files.
With eDrawings Publishers you can:
* Generate ultra compact eDrawings (up to 95% compressed) for sharing over email
* Share and receive feedback on product designs with review-enabled eDrawings and collaborate with unlimited number of recipients
* Manage, track, and merge comments from different team members
* Measure part, assembly and drawing geometry
* Dynamic Cross Sectioning and Hide/Show/Move components for understanding assembly structure
* Visualize drawings effectively with 3D Data, Layouts and 3D Pointer tool
* Insert Stamps, Password Protect and Disable Measurement for protecting sensitive design data
For a free 15-day trial, visit http://edrawings.geometricglobal.com. For pricing and purchase options contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments