San Jose, California – GEOMATE Company today released InventBetter© Suite 2011 that enables users to solve a wide range of design and engineering challenges with unprecedented ease, speed, and accuracy. That is possible because InventBetter Suite 2011 incorporates groundbreaking graphical calculation technology that virtually eliminates mathematical calculations and equation solving from the engineering design process.
InventBetter Suite 2011 includes three applications
1. GrafiCalc Standard 2011 enables users to simulate, solve, and backsolve design challenges while making informed decisions.
2. ToleranceCalc 4.0 makes 1D and 2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies in any CAD application as easy as spell checking.
3. SectionCalc 4.0 enables users to calculate 14 vital cross-section properties of any CAD section using just a few mouse clicks.
InventBetter Suite 2011 is expected to enable users to reduce design time and costs while significantly improving their chances of developing products that work as expected very first time.
Inventbetter Suite 2011 price: $199
More information: http://www.inventbetter.com
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program