WESTMINSTER, CA – NEi Stratus is now available for download at the Apple App Store. NEi Stratus allows engineers to use their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to experience mobile FEA technology for free. Engineers can perform finite element analysis on basic shapes such as flat plates, blocks, cylinders and tubes.
Free Mobile FEA application from NEi Software for the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
WHERE: Apple App Store
NEi Software supplies Nastran Finite Element Analysis (FEA), engineering simulation, and virtual testing software solutions. Engineers gain insight with digital prototypes, images, contour plots, graphs, and animations of linear and nonlinear structural stress, deformation, dynamics, vibration, kinematics, impact, heat transfer and fluid dynamic (CFD) simulations. The website features case studies in aerospace, automotive, maritime, petroleum, medical, and consumer products with demonstration videos, webinars, tutorials, and training schedules.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012