WESTMINSTER, CA – NEi Stratus is now available for download at the Apple App Store. NEi Stratus allows engineers to use their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to experience mobile FEA technology for free. Engineers can perform finite element analysis on basic shapes such as flat plates, blocks, cylinders and tubes.
Free Mobile FEA application from NEi Software for the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
WHERE: Apple App Store
NEi Software supplies Nastran Finite Element Analysis (FEA), engineering simulation, and virtual testing software solutions. Engineers gain insight with digital prototypes, images, contour plots, graphs, and animations of linear and nonlinear structural stress, deformation, dynamics, vibration, kinematics, impact, heat transfer and fluid dynamic (CFD) simulations. The website features case studies in aerospace, automotive, maritime, petroleum, medical, and consumer products with demonstration videos, webinars, tutorials, and training schedules.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel