IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality's, the world's leading interactive 3D software provider, today announced that Frank Botdorf has joined EON Reality as Director of Business Development for the Eastern USA market region. His industry insight and local market knowledge will help the company to strengthen its position in the market.
Frank Botdorf has over 19 years of software and technology work experience. Early in his career he held sales and marketing positions with prominent industry leaders including IBM, Lanier Worldwide and Treev, Inc. In early 2001, Mr. Botdorf joined Propeller Head Software, Inc. as Director of Sales and Marketing and after meeting defined revenue targets, became a co-owner. Under his approximate ten year tenure at Propeller Head Software, Inc., he contributed to an increase in company revenues of over 150% - year over year. Mr. Botdorf graduated from GA State University with a MBA in Marketing and has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Wofford College.
"The technology is what initially intrigued me. I researched 3D and virtual reality technology and learned about EON Reality, Inc. and their leadership role in this space. After several discussions with the management team and realizing the potential opportunity, I knew very quickly that I wanted to be a part of the team," said Frank Botdorf.
Mar 29, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers