Partnership will Provide Enterprise Content Management, Portal and Mobility Solutions to Customers Across Europe.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Fishbowl Solutions, an Oracle Enterprise Content Management (Oracle ECM) and WebCenter Specialized Gold Partner, has announced a strategic alliance with John Sim, a senior IT consultant with experience designing, developing and supporting content management and portal solutions for Oracle customers in Europe.
“The opportunity to expand our software and services offerings to Europe wouldn’t be possible without the technical expertise and cultural understanding that John provides, said Tim Gruidl, President of Fishbowl Solutions. “His successful work with some of Oracle’s most visible Enterprise 2.0 accounts will truly benefit our sales and marketing efforts in those countries.”
Mr. Sim brings leading edge experience in delivering solutions for Enterprise 2.0, mobility, and application integrations. He has leveraged Oracle’s Enterprise 2.0 platform, including the web content management component of Oracle ECM and the portal capabilities of WebCenter, to create award winning websites and portals for manufacturing, public sector, and non-profit organizations.
Fishbowl Solutions and Mr. Sim will focus on bringing Fishbowl’s value-add software components and service offerings for Oracle ECM and WebCenter to market throughout Europe. Fishbowl’s eleven-year history of success with these products in North America will combine with Mr. Sim’s nine years of similar successes in Europe to provide the following:
- Oracle ECM and WebCenter implementation services, including proof-of-concepts, project scoping, installation, testing and training.
- Integration services for Oracle ECM and Oracle Applications, such as Oracle E-Business Suite, providing in-context access to content from line-of-business applications.
- Integration services for Oracle ECM and enterprise portals, including Oracle WebCenter, enabling content from Oracle ECM to be surfaced through customer portals.
- Development of Internet, Intranet, and Portal sites, as well as Rich Internet Applications.
Another focus of the partnership will include further solution development efforts for the iPad, iPhone, and Android mobile devices. Fishbowl Solutions has been an early proponent of mobile content management and has already developed mobile websites and applications for Oracle ECM.
Efforts will also include providing and supporting an Oracle ECM integration with Microsoft SharePoint. This will enable organizations to continue to use SharePoint for collaborative, work-in-progress applications but store and manage any content generated during those processes in Oracle ECM’s enterprise-class repository.
Next steps for the partnership include merging Mr. Sim’s Blue Studios blog with Fishbowl Solutions’ C4 blog. Once merged, the C4 blog will include a new “Labs” section providing a forum for technical discussions regarding Oracle ECM and WebCenter installs, upgrades, and overall best practices.
“Fishbowl Solutions is a recognized expert in the Oracle Enterprise 2.0 community, and I am very excited to be able to work with them and use our collective intelligence to solve the content management, portal, and mobility challenges facing organizations in Europe,” said John Sim.
Mar 16, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting