Successes with Solutions for Oracle Enterprise Content Management and WebCenter in North America Fuel Company Growth Plans.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Fishbowl Solutions, a consulting services and software development company specializing in solutions for Oracle’s Enterprise Content Management and WebCenter products, has announced their intention to expand to Europe, extending their product and services offerings to Oracle customers in those countries.
As a kick off to their European expansion plans, Fishbowl will be participating in the Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise 2.0 Partner Community Forum on March 15th and 16th in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This event brings together Oracle SOA, Business Process Management, and Enterprise 2.0 product managers and partners to strategize, exchange knowledge and learn from successful implementations.
Fishbowl Solutions is a recognized expert in the Oracle Enterprise Content Management (Oracle ECM) and WebCenter space, which is collectively known as Oracle Enterprise 2.0. They have worked with hundreds of North American companies across the healthcare, manufacturing, finance, and public sector verticals to solve their most pressing content management, user experience, and overall information management problems. Their growth and reputation in the Oracle Enterprise 2.0 community has lead to increased requests from European companies that need Oracle ECM and WebCenter value-add software components, as well as implementation, training and consulting services for those products.
“Fishbowl Solutions is very excited about the opportunity to solve the content and information challenges facing Oracle Enterprise 2.0 customers in Europe,” said Tim Gruidl, President of Fishbowl Solutions. “We have worked with Oracle ECM and WebCenter customers for over ten years helping them solve their business problems, and we have learned that typically their problems are not unique to the country or countries they do business in. However, having a Fishbowl presence in Europe will increase our overall agility and responsiveness to customers in those countries.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012