Munich – After one year at Nemetschek Allplan as Director of Facility Management Solutions, Felix Kubasch has been named Business Unit Manager for FM Solutions. Therewith the 34-year-old extends his field of activity into international functions.
In his new position, Felix Kubasch will be managing Allplan Allfa activities at the Munich, Lyons, Bratislava and Sofia locations. His tasks include managing sales of the facility management software Allplan Allfa in Germany and France, as well as marketing for the FM area. The Stuttgart-born manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships in the area of consulting, software development and sales as well as implementing the new strategic Web platform Allfa Web for FM.
Felix Kubasch studied Civil Engineering at Stuttgart University and started his professional career in sales and consulting for a system vendor in the AEC sector. In 2009 he came to work for Nemetschek AG as a financial analyst in strategic controlling.
"The CAFM market is one of the international growth markets for Nemetschek Allplan. FM combines areas such as Building Information Modeling, sustainability and cost management in a single software package. In this way, Nemetschek Allplan GmbH provides all the important components for full PLM, from design to construction, to usage and management. Our new Allfa Web development therefore significantly strengthens our product range for operators and owners," says Peter Mehlstäubler, General Manager of Nemetschek Allplan GmbH.
Mar 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012