Munich – After one year at Nemetschek Allplan as Director of Facility Management Solutions, Felix Kubasch has been named Business Unit Manager for FM Solutions. Therewith the 34-year-old extends his field of activity into international functions.
In his new position, Felix Kubasch will be managing Allplan Allfa activities at the Munich, Lyons, Bratislava and Sofia locations. His tasks include managing sales of the facility management software Allplan Allfa in Germany and France, as well as marketing for the FM area. The Stuttgart-born manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships in the area of consulting, software development and sales as well as implementing the new strategic Web platform Allfa Web for FM.
Felix Kubasch studied Civil Engineering at Stuttgart University and started his professional career in sales and consulting for a system vendor in the AEC sector. In 2009 he came to work for Nemetschek AG as a financial analyst in strategic controlling.
"The CAFM market is one of the international growth markets for Nemetschek Allplan. FM combines areas such as Building Information Modeling, sustainability and cost management in a single software package. In this way, Nemetschek Allplan GmbH provides all the important components for full PLM, from design to construction, to usage and management. Our new Allfa Web development therefore significantly strengthens our product range for operators and owners," says Peter Mehlstäubler, General Manager of Nemetschek Allplan GmbH.
Mar 2, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel