Taiwan : FEA-Opt Technology, the maker of the compact, versatile and cost-effective design optimization system SmartDO- A Smart Design Optimization System, today announced the release of SmartDO 3.1
SmartDO 3.1 has great enhancement over its user interface. With its powerful and flexible programmable feature, release 3.1 provide even more user-friendly interface to perform the design optimization task.
Control Panel acts as the the optimization process integrator. With the tasks and connections layout as graphical flowchart on the Control Panel, the user can easily understand and control the design optimization process. Also, all actions and settings are just few clicks away. The Control Panel can be used to overlook the layout of the design optimization process, set up the controlling parameters, integrate with the external programs, test the integrated engineering cycle, execute optimization and Review the optimization result.
SmartScripting is a GUI for generating Tcl/Tk and SmartDO script automatically. The user can access the programmable feature of SmartDO by answering questions in the dialog box, and SmartScripting will generate Tcl/Tk scripts accurately. With SmartScripting, programming with SmartDO is easy and efficient. SmartScripting now has many frequently used template built in, like substituting, calling an external program, deleting files, open/closing a file to read, searching for a string and react, retrieving values from a string, and more.
SmartDO 3.1 is immediately available through FEA-Opt Technology and its distributors.
For more information about SmartDO, visit http://www.fea-optimization.com/optm/index_e.htm
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012