Taiwan : FEA-Opt Technology, the maker of the compact, versatile and cost-effective design optimization system SmartDO- A Smart Design Optimization System, today announced the release of SmartDO 3.1
SmartDO 3.1 has great enhancement over its user interface. With its powerful and flexible programmable feature, release 3.1 provide even more user-friendly interface to perform the design optimization task.
Control Panel acts as the the optimization process integrator. With the tasks and connections layout as graphical flowchart on the Control Panel, the user can easily understand and control the design optimization process. Also, all actions and settings are just few clicks away. The Control Panel can be used to overlook the layout of the design optimization process, set up the controlling parameters, integrate with the external programs, test the integrated engineering cycle, execute optimization and Review the optimization result.
SmartScripting is a GUI for generating Tcl/Tk and SmartDO script automatically. The user can access the programmable feature of SmartDO by answering questions in the dialog box, and SmartScripting will generate Tcl/Tk scripts accurately. With SmartScripting, programming with SmartDO is easy and efficient. SmartScripting now has many frequently used template built in, like substituting, calling an external program, deleting files, open/closing a file to read, searching for a string and react, retrieving values from a string, and more.
SmartDO 3.1 is immediately available through FEA-Opt Technology and its distributors.
For more information about SmartDO, visit http://www.fea-optimization.com/optm/index_e.htm
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel