BURLINGTON – Architects are saving design time, reducing development costs and delivering superior results using 3D printing – a topic they will explore in depth next week at an event hosted by Z Corporation and Microsol Resources in New York City.
3D physical models communicate in ways that 2D drawings and 3D computer renderings cannot match. Attendees will hear why 3D printing has become the hottest trend in architectural design, as well as network with prominent NY-based architects. Tours of the architecturally stunning building at 41 Cooper Square will also be provided.
Z Corporation and Microsol Resources will host the event, called “How Leading Architects Leverage 3D Printing for Smarter, Competitive Design.”
Case study discussions and an interactive Q&A session will feature architects at several famous organizations, including:
* Port Authority of NY & NJ
* Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
* Andrew Chary Architect
WHAT: 3D printers – devices that can turn 3D data into very-low-cost scale models in hours – enable architects to model early and often, compressing design cycles and showcasing accurate detail. Event attendance will earn 2 hours of AIA Credit.
WHEN: March 15, 2011, from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
The Cooper Union
41 Cooper Square
New York, NY 10003
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012