DP Technology, creator of ESPRIT®, will exhibit ESPRIT 2011, the latest version of its innovative software, at Precision Machining Technology Show, or PMTS, 2011, scheduled for April 19-21 in Columbus, Ohio.
PMTS, a biennial international forum for manufacturers, suppliers and users of products dedicated to the production of precision-machined and turned parts, will take place this year at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Visitors to PMTS 2011 are encouraged to visit ESPRIT at booth No. 1010, where knowledgeable DP representatives will be available to discuss vital upgrades and perform demonstrations of how those upgrades can be put to work for you.
SolidTurn® drilling has been enhanced in ESPRIT 2011 with the addition of “Full Clearance” as an option for “Return Plane.” The advantage of adding the “Full Clearance” option to the drilling cycle is that the user can set and view the distance on the technology page.
To better support Swiss-style turning, a new lead-out option, called “Edge Break,” has been added to ESPRIT 2011. Swiss-style lathes utilize a guide bushing to support the bar stock for better rigidity. Occasionally, it is necessary to retract the turned stock back into the guide bushing. If there is a burr on the outer diameter (OD) of the stock, the guide bushing could jam or be damaged when the stock retracts. The new “Edge Break” option for the lead-out move will create a chamfer move to break the edge of the stock at the OD.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012