ROCHESTER, Mich - EOS Innovations today announced it has become an Autodesk authorized value-added reseller (VAR). EOS Innovations will provide software solutions, training, application engineering support and software customization for the Manufacturing suite of products from Autodesk. EOS Innovations qualified staff demonstrates in-depth technical and industry knowledge and a commitment to customer service, and provides its customers with the world’s leading 3D design software solutions, as well as the highest quality training and support.
“The addition of Autodesk to our software portfolio presents a unique opportunity for EOS Innovations to be a one-stop shop for all our customers engaged in 2D and 3D engineering design. Autodesk compliments sales of our other software and allows us to bundle software packages and solutions to our customer base,” said Jean-Pierre Rasaiah, VP of EOS Innovations.
Based in Rochester, Michigan, EOS Innovations serves the automotive, aerospace, medical, energy and defense industries. EOS offers cutting edge engineering software and solutions to these industries and is one of the world’s leading providers of software and professional services. Our team brings together decades of experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution implementation, simulation, engineering and manufacturing.
Autodesk carefully selects value-added resellers to help ensure a strong partner network capable of superior, responsive service. Today, there are more than 1900 resellers serving more than 10 million Autodesk users worldwide with exemplary proficiency in the demonstration, installation and support of Autodesk products. Authorized Autodesk VARs gain a dependable partner in Autodesk, receiving incentives, marketing support, training for sales and technical representatives, and business planning and management guidance.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers