IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality, the world's leading interactive 3D software provider, today announced the release of updated EON Raptor™- the free 3ds Max plug-in that enables users to display and interact with 3ds Max content in real-time with intuitive controls.
Why look at a static picture? Even a pre-rendered animation - when you can explore and share your models in full virtual reality for free? Today’s generation has grown up with games and expects information to be interactive, 3D compelling in real-time, as in a game. They do not want to be fed passive information. They want to try, inquire, explore and configure instantly.
With the use of EON Raptor, the 3ds Max user can create interactive walkthroughs and product configurations within minutes, saving time and costs and offering a more flexible development tool, due to its interactive nature. Simple interactive behaviors can also be authored rapidly without leaving 3ds Max.
With the updated EON Raptor 7.5, EON can now support vertex skinning and skeletal animations (animate the skinned meshes with bones). This allows you to create believable characters and other jointed objects where a hierarchy of bones (a skeleton) controls the deformation of the object mesh. A new, totally re-designed Interactions editor has been added, to allow you to create animation interactions. Prototype files (.eop) can now be exported with interactions and thumbnail image.
The completed application can be published without any cost to a web page for viewing with a browser, exported to a standalone file for viewing with the free EON Viewer™ application or exported to EON Professional™ for further editing to create even more interactive and realistic 3D applications. The data can also be shared in EON Coliseum, an online multiuser technology platform where people can present their ideas, communicate complex concepts and collaborate in 3D using rich media such as 3D worlds, slideshows, videos, avatars, voice, chat and interactive 3D objects virtually from anywhere in the world.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012