IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality, the world's leading interactive 3D software provider, will be at IEEE Virtual Reality (VR2011) event on 19 – 23 March 2011 at SUNTEC Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Center in Singapore. IEEE Virtual Reality is one of the most prestigious international conferences and exhibitions on virtual reality. A few major partnership and product launch announcements are anticipated.
“The next generation of EON R&D being carried out from Singapore office, this is a perfect platform to make the EON Experience announcement and introducing our new product offerings,” said Mr. Pontus Appelqvist, VP APAC Sales, EON Reality.
The IEEE VR 2011 conference focuses on recent research and development in the fields of virtual environments, augmented reality, 3D user interface, etc. Researchers and practitioners actively working in VR area will get together to discuss the recent research/technology developments and trends.
“Singapore is the home of Next Gen Interactive Digital Media. (IDM). The Govt Agencies like EDB and MDA have played a vital role in spearheading the development of IDM as an industry sector. EON has been working with these agencies over the last 3 years and the fruits of our partnership are bearing results now,” stated Sridhar Sunkad, Managing Director of EON Singapore operations.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program