LACEY, Washington - Engineered Software, Inc., developer of the award winning PIPE-FLO and PUMP-FLO design and selection programs, announced today that it has been approved as an associate member of the Valve Manufacturers Association of America (VMA). Founded in 1938 and headquartered in Washington, DC, VMA is the only organization serving U.S. and Canadian manufacturers of industrial valves, actuators and controls exclusively.
"We are excited about the level of expertise that Engineered Software, Inc. will bring to the VMA," said Max Mitchell, Chairman of the VMA and President of Crane Company's Fluid Handling Group. "Their system-wide approach to solving engineering issues comes from years of experience developing software and training applications used throughout the life of engineering projects. We look forward the contributions they will make to the organization."
Chief Operating Officer, Michael Blondin, is the new official Engineered Software representative in the VMAA.
“I’m looking forward to participating in the VMA, learning from industry leadership and staying up-to-date on current developments. I know that our customers will benefit from our involvement in their organization and it shows how much we value their expertise. We anticipate the knowledge gained from our connections in VMA will provide us with more understanding and enable us to create more valuable products for the valve industry,” said Michael Blondin, Chief Operating Officer of Engineered Software, Inc.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers