Starting in March 2011, PartMaker Inc., a division of Delcam Plc, will launch a new, monthly webinar series for manufacturing professionals focusing on the optimal manufacturing and CNC programming techniques for a variety of common families of medical devices. Each webinar will focus on the manufacture of a particular implantable medical device and cover such issues as part application, machine tool selection, tooling options and CNC programming considerations. Each webinar will be conducted by a PartMaker product specialist with extensive medical device manufacturing expertise.
This new monthly webinar series will start in March 2011 and run for four consecutive months through June 2011. Each month, a new webinar focusing on a different medical device will be featured.
Specifically, the schedule will be as follows:
March 25, 2011: Angulated Abutment Manufacture
April 29, 2011: Bone Screw Manufacture
May 27, 2011: Spinal Plate Manufacture
June 24, 2011: Spinal Hook Manufacture
Each webinar will take place on the last Friday of the month at 1 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) and be approximately 1 hour in duration. You can see a complete description of these webinars at www.partmaker.com/medicaldevice
These webinars are all free of cost and available to both existing PartMaker users and prospective users alike.
"Manufacturing options available to companies making medical devices are changing rapidly,” says Delcam’s PartMaker Inc. Division President Hanan Fishman. "The machine tool, cutting tool and CNC programming techniques available in the market today to make medical devices has changed immensely in the past 24 months. The idea of this webinar series is explain what these changes are and how firms that are either making medical devices currently or are considering doing so need to apply the latest in advanced manufacturing to manufacture medical devices productively and profitably given the dynamics of their business.”
Mar 9, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program