The MTA/UKTI export events will be held at Delcam’s Birmingham headquarters.
Delcam is to host two overseas market briefings in a series of events to promote exports being organised by MTA in partnership with UKTI under the heading "Go, Export and Survive”. The meetings will both be held at Delcam’s Birmingham headquarters on 6th April, with opportunities in China being covered in the morning and those in Russia being described in the afternoon.
The two sessions, which follow a successful first meeting in the series on the Brazilian market, will be led by Jeremy Gordon and Paul Corcut, UKTI Business Specialists for China and Russia, respectively. Both briefings will give details of business and supply chain opportunities in the countries, provide case studies, and discuss significant infrastructure investments and other major projects. The case studies, to be presented by businesses that are already successful exporters, will provide practical advice, examples and guidance in approaching these overseas markets.
Both events will provide the opportunity to meet the UKTI business specialists face-to-face, and ask specific questions about the Chinese and Russian markets, so helping to raise delegates’ awareness on trade opportunities and how to exploit them.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program