The MTA/UKTI export events will be held at Delcam’s Birmingham headquarters.
Delcam is to host two overseas market briefings in a series of events to promote exports being organised by MTA in partnership with UKTI under the heading "Go, Export and Survive”. The meetings will both be held at Delcam’s Birmingham headquarters on 6th April, with opportunities in China being covered in the morning and those in Russia being described in the afternoon.
The two sessions, which follow a successful first meeting in the series on the Brazilian market, will be led by Jeremy Gordon and Paul Corcut, UKTI Business Specialists for China and Russia, respectively. Both briefings will give details of business and supply chain opportunities in the countries, provide case studies, and discuss significant infrastructure investments and other major projects. The case studies, to be presented by businesses that are already successful exporters, will provide practical advice, examples and guidance in approaching these overseas markets.
Both events will provide the opportunity to meet the UKTI business specialists face-to-face, and ask specific questions about the Chinese and Russian markets, so helping to raise delegates’ awareness on trade opportunities and how to exploit them.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012