Delcam Italia will show Delcam’s complete range of CAM systems on stand K18 in hall 6 at the Eurostampi exhibition to be held in Fiere di Parma from 24th to 26th March. Products on display will include established systems like PowerMILL for high-speed and five-axis machining, FeatureCAM for feature-based programming and PartMaker for the programming of turn-mill machines and Swiss-type lathes, plus newer programs like the Delcam for SolidWorks integrated system for SolidWorks and the DentMILL software for the machining of dental restorations.
Delcam Italia will also demonstrate its full range of supporting software for component design, tooling design and inspection.
Delcam’s broad product range means that the company can offer a CAM system to machine virtually any product, in any material on any type of equipment, from simple lathes and mills through to the most complex five-axis machines and mill-turn equipment. This comprehensive coverage is one of the main reasons why Delcam has been ranked by CIMdata as the world’s leading specialist supplier of CAM software for the past ten years.
New versions of all of the programs will be demonstrated at Eurostampi, including the 2011 version of PowerMILL. This makes the programming of safe toolpaths easier than ever thanks to new stock-model-engagement options that protect both the cutting tool and the machine from excessive loading. Other enhancements include new editing capabilities to simplify the machining of duplicate items; more versatile control of feed-rates for leads and links; and extra functionality for sketching, plus the completion of the move to the new clearer forms for the complete range of strategies.
FeatureCAM 2011 incorporates support for 64-bit computers, improved data exchange from a wider range of design software, the ability to use stock models and new strategies across the complete program, from turning to five-axis machining. The new release also has a more modern interface to make programming easier than ever.
Major highlights of PartMaker 2011 include more powerful milling functionality, a more flexible tooling library, improved programming and simulation of bar-fed mills, more detailed mid-process documentation and a host of additional productivity enhancements. In particular, multi-axis milling functionality that has taken Delcam many man-years to develop continues to be added to PartMaker at a rapid pace.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments