Bad Kreuznach - DataCAD Software & Services GmbH, a provider of technical software solutions for the industry, today announced the release of InventBetter Suite 2011 from Geomate that enables users to solve a wide range of design and engineering challenges with unprecedented ease, speed, and accuracy.
That is possible because InventBetter Suite 2011 incorporates groundbreaking graphical calculation technology that virtually eliminates mathematical calculations and equation solving from the engineering design process.
InventBetter Suite 2011 includes three applications
- GrafiCalc Standard 2011 enables users to simulate, solve, and backsolve design challenges while making informed decisions.
- ToleranceCalc 4.0 makes 1D and 2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies in any CAD application as easy as spell checking.
- SectionCalc 4.0 enables users to calculate 14 vital cross-section properties of any CAD section using just a few mouse clicks.
InventBetter Suite 2011 is expected to enable users to reduce design time and costs while significantly improving their chances of developing products that work as expected very first time.
Mar 27, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets