Bad Kreuznach - DataCAD Software & Services GmbH, a provider of technical software solutions for the industry, today announced the release of InventBetter Suite 2011 from Geomate that enables users to solve a wide range of design and engineering challenges with unprecedented ease, speed, and accuracy.
That is possible because InventBetter Suite 2011 incorporates groundbreaking graphical calculation technology that virtually eliminates mathematical calculations and equation solving from the engineering design process.
InventBetter Suite 2011 includes three applications
- GrafiCalc Standard 2011 enables users to simulate, solve, and backsolve design challenges while making informed decisions.
- ToleranceCalc 4.0 makes 1D and 2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies in any CAD application as easy as spell checking.
- SectionCalc 4.0 enables users to calculate 14 vital cross-section properties of any CAD section using just a few mouse clicks.
InventBetter Suite 2011 is expected to enable users to reduce design time and costs while significantly improving their chances of developing products that work as expected very first time.
Mar 27, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting