LOWELL, Mass — Dassault Systèmes announced today that it was ranked as one of the leading New Product Development & Introduction providers in the 2011 Readers’ Choice Survey from Consumer Goods Technology, a business-to-business publication serving more than 58,000 decision-makers in the consumer goods industry.
In the New Product Development & Introduction category, Dassault Systèmes ranked fourth overall and the highest among PLM solution providers for the third consecutive year, beating PTC and Siemens as well as specialty providers.
"Dassault Systèmes has consistently received high marks from Consumer Goods Technology readers," says Alliston Ackerman, editor of Consumer Goods Technology. "Its position in this year’s Top 10 list clearly demonstrates its commitment and depth of expertise in addressing the comprehensive needs of consumer goods companies."
For the 11th year in a row, Consumer Goods Technology asked its subscriber base to identify their most valued and used solution and service providers across 10 categories. The results of this benchmark survey indicate new trends and attitudes toward technology adoption as consumer goods companies reevaluate what’s really important and what they can do without.
“With rapidly changing consumer preferences and increasing government regulations, consumer goods companies and retailers must cost-effectively create new, innovative products at an extremely fast pace to stay ahead of the competition,” explained Rosemary Grabowski, GM, Emerging Users Group, Dassault Systèmes. “Our PLM Version 6 portfolio, powered by the ENOVIA platform, is designed to help these organizations bring new innovations to market quickly.”
Dassault Systèmes delivers integrated solutions to accelerate the development of innovative products while streamlining the quality assurance process for regulatory compliance. Its Version 6 PLM solution delivers industry specific, collaborative business process management capabilities along with cutting edge tools for design, engineering and production planning.
“In receiving this honor again from the readers of Consumer Goods Technology, our industry-leading vision and solutions have once again been validated by our customers.,” said Susan Olivier, director, Retail, Footwear and Apparel Market Development, ENOVIA, Dassault Systèmes. “We will continue to focus on the most advanced PLM technology to enable CPG leaders to accelerate the development of innovative products and bring them to market quickly.”
Mar 9, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel