3DVIA Scenes Users Now Experience Their Virtual World and 3D App Creations in Full Stereoscopic 3D for Use Online and on 3D Televisions with the Click of a Button.
CONCORD, Mass – Dassault Systèmes has announced that users of 3DVIA Scenes, a free online 3D publishing application, can share their creations in fully immersive stereoscopic 3D. With this update, over 230,000 3DVIA.com content creators can interact inside their applications online or through PC-connected TVs using anaglyph (red/blue), side-by-side, line-by-line or checkerboard-capable 3D glasses.
“This is quite simply the easiest way for anyone to create a stereoscopic 3D application online,” said David Laubner, VP, online product marketing, 3DVIA, Dassault Systèmes. “We are always looking for ways to expand the 3D content creation market and are excited to see what our consumer and professional customers will create using the new enhanced 3DVIA Scenes.”
3DVIA Scenes is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, Web-based 3D publishing application. With a library of pre-made 3D environments and models, anyone can quickly create and publish realistic and interactive multi-user applications to his or her Website or Facebook page. To activate stereoscopic 3D, users simply click a button within the 3DVIA Scenes application and toggle between anaglyph, side-by-side, line-by-line and checkerboard viewing cameras.
The new stereoscopic 3D functionality will be demonstrated at GDC 2011 in the 3DVIA Booth (#1818) in the main hall. The functionality is publically available on 3DVIA.com at: www.3dvia.com/scenes.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012