The newest version of the conversion software focuses on migration tools for CATIA and NX.
Rossford, OH - Optimal interoperability between CATIA V5 and Siemens NX was one of the priorities in the development of 3D_Evolution 2011. The newest version of the popular conversion software recognizes not only the construction history and their features but also the associated design dimensions (Sketch Constraints) as well as assembly conditions (Assembly Constraints). Further emphasized are the PLM Processes in the important PMI and Metadata.
This newest technology allows for the complete transfer of parametric, intelligent, fully editable models and also ensures that the required metadata is optimally transferred to the target environment. Unique to 3D_Evolution is the utilization of native interfaces to read all information (regardless of the source system) from the native data. For the validation of the conversion results, the fully automated geometric Model Compare tool secures the conversion process.
In keeping with tradition 3D_Evolution 2011, supported native formats include all major CAD systems; newly supported pathways include 3D PDF as well as JT and STEP with PMI. Because of the new XML interface, the German/French software manufacturer recommends 3D_Evolution 2011 as a powerful bridge in PLM environments with Teamcenter and CATIA V5.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012