The breakneck pace of new product launches and the highly competitive nature of today's most advanced technology are causing stress in design departments to skyrocket. Innovation, design, simulation, prototyping and certification are all being squeezed into shorter and shorter timeframes and there is a growing danger that the "electrical integrity" or electromagnetic performance of a device may be compromised in a shipped product.
A major aid in the process is fast and reliable electromagnetic simulation software in both the early "what if" stages of design and in the later verification and certification stages.
Starting in March 2011, with a worldwide series of workshops, CST will be showing how its CST STUDIO SUITE version 2011 software has become a critical tool for speeding up the design cycle and ensuring high performance and reliability at all stages. Engineers and management interested in high frequency or high data rate design are encouraged and welcome to attend these FREE events.
The workshops will look at the key benefits of recent releases and how advances in high performance computing have pushed the envelope of simulation complexity and radically reduced turnaround times.
Three main application areas will be covered:
- Microwave and RF design with a focus on antennas and antenna placement.
- Signal and power integrity in high speed circuits and how CST works with technology partners like
Cadence to create optimized workflows.
- Controlling emissions and susceptibility to meet regulatory requirements.
More information on locations and the local agendas can be found at: www.cst.com/ws
CST develops and markets high performance software for the simulation of electromagnetic fields in all frequency bands. Its products allow you to characterize, design and optimize electromagnetic devices all before going into the lab or measurement chamber. This can help save substantial costs especially for new or cutting edge products, reduce design risk, and improve overall performance and profitability.
Its success is based on the implementation of leading edge technology in a user-friendly interface. The extensive range of tools integrated in CST STUDIO SUITE™ enable numerous applications to be analyzed without leaving the familiar CST design environment and can offer additional security through cross verification. This “complete technology” includes its market and technology leading time domain solution, CST MICROWAVE STUDIO®, which offers unparalleled speed, accuracy and versatility.
CST’s customers operate in industries as diverse as Telecommunications, Defense, Automotive, Electronics, and Medical Equipment, and include market leaders such as IBM, Intel, Mitsubishi, Samsung, and Siemens. CST markets its products worldwide through a network of distribution and support centers which also provide comprehensive customer support and training.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program