LÉVIS, QC - Creaform has announced results for the 2010 fiscal year. The company has had its best year since inception, with annual sales of $27.3 million, which makes for a growth of 25% over 2009. 2010 Q4 sales of $9.6 million have set a new record in the history of the company, representing a 49% increase from Q4 of 2009.
Technologies sales are up 35%: the Handyscan 3D scanners have shown steady growth, while the HandyPROBE probing systems sales surged 179%, which is explained in part by the addition of two new sensor models to the line-up and the addition of 20 new distributors worldwide.
"Creaform boasts excellent year-over-year figures in 2010, and this is made even more impressive by the fact that 2009 was a good year for Creaform in spite of the difficult economic climate. Of course, record sales of our newly-launched MetraSCAN optical CMM 3D scanner have been a definite asset in reaching such levels," says Mr. Martin Lamontagne, Chief Executive Officer with Creaform.
Creaform has made for $4 million in investments in 2010, of which the acquisition of two companies (In Speck and Genicad). Through these investments, Creaform secured highly-valuable expertise and know-how and is expecting great ROI in 2011.
Over the year, Creaform has strengthened its worldwide presence further by opening a subsidiary in Germany and an office in India. Plus, the company was able to increase its market share in 3D Engineering Services and was awarded the "2010 Company of the Year Award" from the Quebec Aerospace Association.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel