More than $75,000 in Prizes to Be Won!
Ottawa, ON - Announced today, the 2011 CorelDRAW® International Design Contest is now open to all CorelDRAW® and Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ users across the globe. Whether you use CorelDRAW or Corel PHOTO-PAINT for work or for play, now's your chance to create with confidence and show off your skills in the second CorelDRAW International Design Contest. Between now and June 30, 2011, submit your best original designs for your chance to win valuable prizes in one of six categories.
"With over $75,000 in prizes up for grabs, now is the perfect time to shine the spotlight on our CorelDRAW community as we celebrate the diversity and talent of our CorelDRAW users around the globe," said John Falsetto, Senior Product Manager, CorelDRAW at Corel.
"Our previous International Design Contest produced amazing results with submissions from over 60 countries. Our CorelDRAW community inspires us daily with their creativity, ingenuity and skill. We're looking forward to seeing the unique and exciting ways CorelDRAW is used as we celebrate the enormous talent and versatility of our CorelDRAW community."
Contest Categories Showcase the Versatility and Talent of the CorelDRAW Community
Submit your unique and original designs in any of the six categories described below for your chance to win:
* Advertising/Marketing: Examples of flyers, brochures, logos, and other designs related to advertising, marketing, or point of purchase (POP)
* Signs/Awards/Personalization: Designs used for sign making, engraving, awards, dye sublimation, and other related industries
* Vehicle Wraps: Designs created for car, truck, boat, or other vehicle wraps
* Textile/Fashion Design: Fashion, embroidery, and direct-to-garment printing designs
* General Illustration/Fine Art: Artistic or creative designs
* CorelDRAW Marketing Campaign: Design concepts to be featured in a CorelDRAW marketing campaign—entries can be of any style, and will be judged on creativity and overall theme
Exciting Prizes Valued at More Than $75,000!
Three winners in each category plus the top student entry from each category —totaling 24 potential winners—will receive a fantastic prize package including selected products from Roland®, Wilcom®, Euro-Systems®, Digital Designware, Apple®, Digital Art Solutions, Wacom®, Canon®, HP, Seagate® and Corel®. The grand prize winner will receive a Roland® VersaCAMM™ SP-300i printer/cutter (valued at approx. $13,495 USD).
"We are excited that Corel has selected VersaCAMM as the contest grand prize," said Andrew Oransky, Director of Marketing and Product Management for Roland. "The market for wide-format inkjet printing continues to grow, and our VersaCAMM is the most versatile production tool for Corel professionals looking to expand their capabilities."
Mar 2, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers