St Ives, Cambridge: Colortrac has released a new version of their SmartWorks Pro large format scanner software allowing customers to select from one of 10 new fully nationalised versions to suit their local needs.
The fully translated Graphical User Interface (GUI) and embedded Contextual User Guide allow SmartWorks Pro customers to further refine their scanning workflow of large format documents. By using a Touch Screen enabled GUI, it provides customers quick access to key productivity features of the SmartLF wide format scanner family that helps them improve their scanning performance and assures great sharp color images, straight out of the box.
Commenting on the new software release, Sales and Marketing Director - Peter de Winter Brown said that "the new language versions of the SmartWorks Pro software family have opened up new opportunities for Colortrac wide format scanner customers, allowing them to fully understand the capabilities and manage the powerful combination of this software and their SmartLF large format scanner. Also, by packaging the relevant features in three different configurations, we have optimised the workflow to suit our customers' typical application needs."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel