St Ives, Cambridge: Colortrac has released a new version of their SmartWorks Pro large format scanner software allowing customers to select from one of 10 new fully nationalised versions to suit their local needs.
The fully translated Graphical User Interface (GUI) and embedded Contextual User Guide allow SmartWorks Pro customers to further refine their scanning workflow of large format documents. By using a Touch Screen enabled GUI, it provides customers quick access to key productivity features of the SmartLF wide format scanner family that helps them improve their scanning performance and assures great sharp color images, straight out of the box.
Commenting on the new software release, Sales and Marketing Director - Peter de Winter Brown said that "the new language versions of the SmartWorks Pro software family have opened up new opportunities for Colortrac wide format scanner customers, allowing them to fully understand the capabilities and manage the powerful combination of this software and their SmartLF large format scanner. Also, by packaging the relevant features in three different configurations, we have optimised the workflow to suit our customers' typical application needs."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012