Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, The Netherlands, 9-13 May2011.
ANN ARBOR — CIMdata, Inc. announced that the next European session of its PLM Certificate Program is to be held at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, The Netherlands from 9-13 May 2011. CIMdata’s PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership—the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering for today’s PLM professionals.
CIMdata’s PLM Certificate Program prepares PLM technologists at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides candidates with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata’s PLM experts. Upon completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and thereby becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
According to Mr. Gerard Litjens, CIMdata’s Director of European Operations, “This is a great location to hold CIMdata’s next European PLM Certificate Program. Located near one of the main international transportation hubs in Europe, makes CIMdata’s world-class PLM education program easily accessible by air, train, and automobile. This European focused program has been located in The Netherlands to fulfill the growing need and increasing demand for well trained PLM professionals.”
PLM Certificate Program participants can register online for either the 3-day or complete 5-day program. This certificate program is available to industrial companies who are considering or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service solution supplier personnel. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s 28 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012