Model Comparison, Bounding Volumes, Surface Area and More.
Farmington Hills, MI – CCE has announced the release of EnSuite with new tools for reverse engineering and rapid prototyping applications.
EnSuite’s Model Compare functionality has been extended to compare Native CAD data with scanned Point Cloud data, and STL files. The results of the comparison are visually displayed showing the deviations from the original design. The results can also be exported to an XLS file. This functionality is critical in reverse engineering and rapid prototyping applications to ensure the physical part matches the CAD data within specified tolerances.
New tools for computing surface area, bounding volume and 3D measurements for Point Cloud and STL files have also been added. Besides, EnSuite incorporates viewers for Point Cloud, STL and native CAD files.
“With widespread availability of 3D Scanners & Rapid Prototyping, EnSuite provides users critical tools to maximize the application of these technologies in their product development, competitive benchmarking, quality assurance and rapid manufacturing activities”, said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing.
EnSuite provides quick access to critical engineering information residing in CAD data, no matter which CAD system was used to author it. It’s extremely user-friendly interface is designed for users who may not be trained in using CAD systems, but need to access CAD data for their day-to-day work. EnSuite supports all major 3D CAD formats including CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, Pro/E, SolidWorks, Parasolid, JT, CGR, STL, Solid Edge, 3D PDF, IGES and STEP.
Mar 10, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012