New York: On June 28-29, 2011, CD-adapco will hold one of the most innovative technology conferences centered around the growth and application of simulation in Chicago, Illinois. The theme of the STAR American Conference is “Engineering Success.” This theme explores the techniques, support and technology that will empower engineers to revolutionize their CAE process, ultimately making them more successful both personally and in achieving their organization's objectives.
This conference will explore the latest developments in engineering simulation technology and discuss the ways in which it can be deployed to solve industrial problems, reduce costs and empower innovation. Applications and demonstrations will include, aerospace & defense, automotive, electronics, turbomachinery, building, oil & gas, and marine examples.
If you would like to submit a paper and join the ranks of reputable engineers from around the world that this two day event brings together, please send a presentation title and brief description (100-200 words) by March 31, 2011 to CD-adapco. A final presentation* is required no later than June 3, 2011.
For more information or to submit an abstract, please contact Prashanth Shankara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No formal written paper is required. Acceptance is not automatic. Accepted presenters will be notified during the first week of April, if not before.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel